Download the correct form to your computer, print it, and fill it out. Then drop it off to the Nu-tu-Yu (P.I.C.S.S.) folder in the realty office at Driftwood Mall.
Grant applications are accepted semi-annually, with application deadlines of the 3rd Friday of March and September.
Membership approval or denial of the application occurs approximately one month later. Applicants are encouraged to requests funds for a specific project including a detailed budget and quotes (if applicable). Current financial statements are required.
It is helpful to include the number of volunteer hours involved. Salaries have not been funded.
After an application is approved by the membership, a cheque is issued after receipts for approved expenses are received.
If an approved project is cancelled or delayed, please provide updates to the Finance Chair. Otherwise, cancellation of approval may occur if receipts are not received within 3 months of notification of approval.ual
- Applicant must have graduated after attending grades 11 and 12 at a CRD school
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the Pender Islands
- Award must be made before the applicant's 25th birthday
- Applicant must have been accepted by a recognized post-secondary institution (university, college, or private institution)
- Applicant must be entering their first year of studies following grade 12 graduation
- Applications can be submitted between April 1st and June 30th